Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Work in Progress Excerpt - Between the Neighbors

“Hey, Sunshine,” his voice purred as he made his way up my body, his hot mouth landing kisses on my breasts and my neck. I could feel his body trembling with anticipation. When his rock hard cock entered my slick channel my walls clamped around him. Before I got comfortable he flipped me over and plunged his cock deep inside, holding my hips and pumping his cock in a smooth rhythm.

“Mmmmm . . . I love waking up like this, baby,” I murmured as my arousal went through the roof.
“I’m glad. I have only just begun.” He plunged deeper, one arm wrapped around my body to play with my nipples, coaxing the soft mounds into stiff peaks.
I arched my back as pleasure seemed to shoot through me. That gave him deeper access and his staff found my pleasure center, sending waves of ecstasy through me.
“Do you like that, bitch?” He slapped my ass as he thrust deeper, the stinging sensation adding to my excitement.
“Please, Matthew? Can I come now?” And just as I begged he stilled his movements, his cock tickling my entrance. He felt like a coiled spring and my channel shivered in anticipation.
“Come. Now!” He commanded as he thrust powerfully up to the hilt and back, holding my hips as we both rode the wave to climatic pleasure.


See an extended excerpt posted on Booksie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...