Saturday, March 31, 2012


Excited!! My first Lush Story has been published.This story is part of my Office Quickies series called The Ride In. Why am I more exited about this posting then the ones that I have over at Booksie? I guess it's because the readership at Lush are all about sex. All they care about is the good story and they know what turns them on.

I am definitely encouraged to write more. But, right now I have to go for a run because I'm getting ready for the Hollywood 5k next week and the dog is screaming for a walk. Stinking duties get in the way of writing LOL

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your story published on Lush Stories where I have had 10 true stories published. They are all listed on my profile page @ http://www.lushstories.com/philanders if you care to read any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments, Don. I will definitely check out your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...