Monday, April 2, 2012

Thank You & An Excerpt of Between The Neighbors



Very grateful to all the readers that I've had at Booksie, and especially at Lush Stories. The votes and the comments definitely encourage me and bring a smile to my face. I am glad that I can share some of my fantasies with those out there that can appreciate good sex.


I’m looking into publishing Between the Neighbors in the next couple of weeks, and thought that I would give you another very small taste of what you will experience. Read on!


~ ~ ~ 



Sam chuckled as he quickened his pace. “Me too. You are so hot, Shelby.” 

Suddenly, Sam lifted me, his hands under my legs, my back to his rock hard chest. His biceps bulged with the effort to lift me up and down on his cock, leaving my cunt exposed. Rick, not missing a beat, came forward and began licking my dripping pussy, flicking his tongue up and down. My whole body was twitching in response. 

“Oh, my god!” 

They were taking me to new heights, it was incredible. Rick began to suck hard on my clit until I thought that I was going to come. Sam continued to pump me up and down on his cock. Just before I thought that I would cum Rick stood up. Sam shifted me so that his cock entered my ass and Rick took his place in my cunt. Oh, god! This was amazing! My heart was pumping so fast. All of us, our breath was ragged with the effort, our moans sounding in unison.
“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” I heard, but wasn’t sure who it came from. 

3 comments:

  1. Mercy, I've been completely through your blog and thoroughly enjoyed reading every word. You write in a very sensuous style.

    "Quickies" may not be as satisfying as more prolonged encounters in real life, but in reading I enjoy them more than stories that are lengthy and drawn out to the point of becoming almost tiring to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many bloggers that I know of have eliminated "Captchas" from their blogs because many of the words to be typed are difficult to read and a pain in the ass for people who want to post comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion, Don. I removed the Captchas ;) After I looked up what that word meant. And I appreciate the encouragement. I am writing a longer story, but have found that I definitely like to write the quickies too. I think the 'fun' of it is to write a bunch of quickies that later can be strung together to make a longer story. I'm experimenting and enjoying the journey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...